Wedding Photography Prices 2017/18
I like to keep things as uncomplicated as possible so I only have a few packages for wedding photography with a few optional extras, for 2017/18
Included in Every Package:
- Initial Consultation where we get to discuss your plans for the big day and we can have a chat and get to know each other a bit better. I’ll also be able to show you some albums and slideshows and go into a bit more detail about what I do and how I work. I should also mention that there’s absolutely no obligation with the consultation.
- Full Day Wedding Coverage from first thing in the morning through to when the guests start to leave, normally about 10:30 ish. The part after the first dance is where people start to let their hair down a bit and I think that it’s important when you want to tell the story of a day to include all of it.
- Your Final Wedding Images, individually edited & supplied in high resolution & web resolution with no watermark on a USB memory stick, beautifully packaged in a wooden presentation box. I even include some prints to get you started.
- Unlimited Licence to print and share your photographs.
- Private Online Gallery for you, your family and friends to view the images once I have finished working on them.
- Digital Package: Starting at £1000
- Album Package: £1400 Including bespoke, handmade in Yorkshire, 10 x 10, 30 page , Fine Art Album
- Registry Office Package: £350 Mid-week, York or Leeds Registry Office, 2 hours coverage (Ceremony, family groups and a few portraits of the Bride & Groom)
- Engagement shoot – You will get to see how I work & I get to see how you both are in front of the camera and we all get a couple of hours of fresh air. Of course, if you have children or pets you’d like to include in the shoot to make it more of a family thing, then that’s fine too, the more the merrier. If you’d like to add in an Engagement Shoot at the time of booking, it’s an additional £50.00. Click here to see my Engagement Shoot portfolio.
- Second Photographer – If you’d like extra coverage of the groom getting ready as well as the bride & extra shots of the ceremony or reception, I can provide a second photographer for £250.00 until the end of the ceremony, or £300.00 until the end of the speeches.
- Albums and Photobooks – Fiona, my brilliantly talented wife designs them and they’re hand made in Yorkshire. I have a whole page telling you about my Fine Art Albums . They start at £250.00
Bespoke Film Only Wedding Photography
I also offer a Film only wedding photography package. If you’re interested in having your big day photographed on film, it includes everything that my normal wedding photography package includes with the added beauty that you only get from analogue photography. Please contact me for more details.
Portrait Photography Prices 2017/18
I like to shoot family / couple portrait sessions away from the restrictions of a studio. Woodlands, beaches and parks are perfect for documenting a relaxed and natural family day in familiar and enjoyable surroundings.
The documentary style of my family portrait shoots will let you forget about the camera and enjoy yourselves. I’ll take care of the rest.
The booking fee for Portraits is £75.00 with the following options for how you’d like your photographs:
- Digital Package – 10 Hi Res Image Files with unlimited licence to print and share: +£75.00
- Print Package – Three 8×10” Prints + Three 5×7” Prints: +£75.00
- Full Package – Both Digital & Print Packages as detailed above: +£135.00
- Custom Prints – contact me for an individual price for larger prints
If you’d like to get in touch about potentially booking me for your Wedding or Portrait , please use my Contact page.